Sunday 30 September 2012

Unit 7: Narrative - Industrial Revolution Research Themes

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would drop by and lower in my two cents this weekend. I know we have a research document on display already but I thought it would be handy for us to do our individual searching to find common ground on what exactly it is that we find to be the most accessible subject on the Industrial Revolution.

We are all leaning quite strongly into the Child Labour angle but having done this additional gathering I have found a few other quite unique topics that may be worth a second look. My particular favourite is the Pollution angle where I found interesting research on moths changing colour to adapt to the colour variance caused by the Industrial Revolution.

Our initial chats with Alan last week allowed us to explore our Child Labour angle further, and while I did like the idea of Illusion backdrops created by our lost protagonist I was a little confused as to how we would get it to work.

Anyway my research document is below in case anybody wants to check out my thoughts and findings.

The Industrial Revolution Research Themes
Take it easy people!

xXStItChXx

No comments:

Post a Comment